Game of the week: No More Heroes
If you fancy battling some of the world’s deadliest assassins armed only with a razor-sharp sword, No More Heroes is the game for you.
Title: No More Heroes
You may also want to watch:
You assume the role of Travis Touchdown, as he battles it out to eliminate some of the world’s deadliest assassins.
Equipped with a razor-sharp Beam Katana sword, you start off as the 11th-ranked assassin and try to move up through the top ten and establish yourself as the ultimate killer.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
What ensues is a bloodthirsty but stylish hack’n’slash that draws on the PlayStation Move controller to add an additional layer of gripping gameplay.
It’s unlikely you’ve ever played anything like this game before - which in this case, is a good thing.
One for adult action fans looking for something that little bit different.