Game of the week: The Witcher 2
CHALLENGING PC role-player The Witcher 2 is the best of the games out to buy this week.
Game - The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings
You may also want to watch:
IN this much-anticipated sequel, the PC platform fights back with the kind of exclusive RPG that once made it the only choice for those wanting a grown-up gaming experience.
Following swiftly on after the first title, you’re tossed straight back into Geralt of Rivia’s mysterious world of king killings, peasant uprisings and everything in between.
- 1 'It's gone crazy' - Boss of Town's promotion rivals on League One spending
- 2 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 3 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 4 Mapped: Check the Covid rate in your Suffolk neighbourhood
- 5 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 6 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move
- 9 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 10 Hadleigh dad fights to reverse diabetes diagnosis
The depth of quests is incredible and, provided you’ve got a decent PC, the graphics are jaw-dropping.
The Witcher 2 is a difficult, challenging and adult RPG title - but if that’s what you’re after you could do no better than this.