Game of the week: The Witcher 2
CHALLENGING PC role-player The Witcher 2 is the best of the games out to buy this week.
Game - The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings
IN this much-anticipated sequel, the PC platform fights back with the kind of exclusive RPG that once made it the only choice for those wanting a grown-up gaming experience.
Following swiftly on after the first title, you’re tossed straight back into Geralt of Rivia’s mysterious world of king killings, peasant uprisings and everything in between.
- 1 Two arrests as man suffers serious injuries in pub brawl in seaside village
- 2 Andy's Angles: Five observations from Ipswich Town's win at Forest Green
- 3 Plans for former Dorothy Perkins store in Suffolk town withdrawn
- 4 Top food event set to provide showcase for more than 100 Suffolk producers
- 5 Driver caught speeding at 94mph in 50 zone on A140 in mid Suffolk
- 6 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
- 7 Hunt for convicted murderer released on temporary licence in Ipswich
- 8 'A top team for League One' - Forest Green boss praises Town
- 9 See inside £715k mid Suffolk townhouse for sale after major revamp
- 10 Sir Cliff Richard sends best wishes to Summer Holiday cast
The depth of quests is incredible and, provided you’ve got a decent PC, the graphics are jaw-dropping.
The Witcher 2 is a difficult, challenging and adult RPG title - but if that’s what you’re after you could do no better than this.