Game of the Week: Tiger Woods 12
THE latest edition of golfing legend Tiger Woods’ computer game lets players take to the famed Augusta National course - reason enough to make this the game of the week!
Title: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters
You may also want to watch:
FOR golfing fans, driving a ball down the impossibly green and lush fairways of the Augusta National course in Georgia is the pinnacle of any player’s career.
But of course, for almost all those who ever pick up a club, it will remain a dream.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 4 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 8 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
- 9 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 10 Detective who trained generation of officers retires after 45 years
That is until now - because you can play the fabled Masters course in the latest edition of Tiger Woods on the PS3.
And that’s not the only reason to buy this game - it’s a hole-in-one on many other levels.
Pulling tournament drama and a variety of the Tiger challenges together, PGA Tour 12 feels like an incredible cohesive career path for players, much more so than ever before, where each tidy round and chunk of experience points really count towards the big objectives.
The PlayStation’s Move controller isn’t always as intuitive as you’d like for perfecting your swing, but this is a minor gripe when set against the stunning gathering of greens and fairways that await you here.