Did you Listen to the Man? George Ezra Newmarket Nights gallery
- Credit: MARTIN DUNNING/ON TRACK MEDIA
Were you one of the crowds watching George Ezra at Newmarket Nights? Spot yourself in our photo gallery.
With a string of smash hits like Budapest, Listen to the Man and Blame It on Me, George has built up a huge following and is one of the top-selling artists of the decade.
He was the latest star to appear in the 2018 Newmarket Nights season, following in the wake of other top names including Paloma Faith, James Blunt Craig David, Plan B, The Magic of Motown and Nile Rodgers.
When the concert was announced, Jockey Club Racecourses’ regional director Amy Starkey said they were looking forward to welcoming George Ezra for the first time, adding, “George has been a firm favourite of the festival circuit for a few years.”
If you spot yourself or a friend in our photo gallery, taken by Martin Dunning/On Track Media, share this post or tag them in the comments on social media.
You may also want to watch:
Next weekend, on August 25, The Vamps will be the next top act to appear in the season of open-air concerts, headlining the popular Summer Saturday Live event after an afternoon of horse-racing.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 4 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 7 £1m renovation on Suffolk castle will change the appearance
- 8 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast
- 9 Familiar faces galore, 'Chequebook FC' and the start of something big? - Town head to Portsmouth
- 10 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct