Hollywood star Kathleen Turner to perform at The Apex, Bury St Edmunds, next year
- Credit: Archant
Hollywood star Kathleen Turner brings her debut cabaret show to Bury St Edmunds next year.
Finding My Voice sees the two-time Tony Award nominee and two-time Golden Globe Award winner interweave songs like Let’s Fall in Love, I’d Rather be Sailing, On the Street Where you Live, Every time we Say Goodbye and many more, with stories from her life and career.
Directed by Andy Gale, she will be accompanied by Mark Janas.
Kathleen, who supplied the voice of temptress Jessica Rabbit in the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit, was nominated for Tonys in 1990 for playing Maggie in Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and in 2005 for her performance as Martha in Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
She’s also known for her starring roles opposite Michael Douglas in Romancing the Stone, Jewel of the Nile and War of the Roses, as well as for Body Heat, Friends and Californication.
You may also want to watch:
See her at The Apex, Bury St Edmunds, on May 9.
- 1 A12 closed following serious collision
- 2 'Nothing surprises me anymore' - Judge on Town departure
- 3 Why have ITFC's American owners issued £18m of new shares?
- 4 Have you seen this Suffolk pub’s new outdoor kitchen and bar?
- 5 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 6 A blow for Cook as trusted assistant Richardson gets full-time Wigan job
- 7 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 8 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 9 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 10 Family 'devastated' after thatched cottage badly damaged in fire