Ipswich: Melanie C joins Jools Holland at Regent
- Credit: Archant
Former Spice Girl Melanie C will join Jools Holland and his Rhythm and Blues Orchestra when they visit the Regent on November 3.
The multi-million album selling singer has had two number one solo singles, six top ten singles and appeared on stage in Blood Brothers and more recently Jesus Christ Superstar.
Holland will perform tracks spanning his entire solo career, as well as songs from his latest album The Golden Age Of Song.
It’s his first major collaboration since 2007’s Moving Out To The Country and went gold within six weeks of release. It features appearances by some of the world’s top music stars, including Florence Welch, Tom Jones, Amy Winehouse and Cee-Lo Green.
Tickets for the Regent show go on sale 10am, Friday, February 8.
For the latest entertainment news, follow entertainment writer Wayne Savage @WhatsonWayne on Twitter.
- 1 Will Suffolk have a white Christmas this year?
- 2 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 3 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 4 'Quirky and memorable' name for new café and visitor centre revealed
- 5 The Ipswich Town players who could force their way into Cook's thinking during cup break
- 6 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 7 Police cordon off Stowmarket dentist after break-in
- 8 From Celina to Mariner - the best goals ever scored at Portman Road
- 9 Watch: Celina's wonder goal against Crewe
- 10 Essex Sainsbury's car park cordoned off after police incident