Ipswich: R&B star Lemar comes to the Regent.
Multi-Brit and Mobo award winner Lemar is coming to the Regent this December.
The Fame Academy finalist has announced a set of UK live shows ahead of next year’s live tour, his first in three years.
Over the last ten years he’s racked up seven top ten singles, more than two million album sales and toured the world with acts like Justin Timberlake, Usher, Beyonce and Mary J Blige.
New album Invincible is out on October 8. The video for second single The First Time, out the same day, has already got 150,000 views on YouTube in less than a week.
“I’ve realised who I am and where I am. Taking a break has allowed me to rediscover me and I’ve loved being able to communicate this in my music,” says the 34-year-old singer-songwriter.
You may also want to watch:
“This record is a natural evolution, anyone who has listened to me over the last ten years has grown with me and is probably at the same stage in their lives/relationships... they’ve evolved with me. We’ve evolved and this is where we are.”
Tickets for the gig, on December 10, go on sale from 10am this Friday.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 2 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 6 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 9 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 10 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases