Ipswich: Tickets for Christchurch Park firework display go on sale
THIS year’s Fireworks in the Park are licensed to thrill, with the display celebrating the release of the new James Bond movie, Skyfall.
Tickets for the November 3 event, the 41st annual firework display by the 11th Ipswich Scout group, go on sale on Monday.
There will be a Guy Fawkes and lantern procession through Christchurch Park at 7pm, with a dramatic fire show finale by Flame Oz.
More than �25,000 of fireworks will be fired to your favourite James Bond themes, with some sequences never seen in Ipswich before.
The musical fireworks have been designed and will be fired by the Shell Shock Firework Company from Bramfield. The company is renowned for its exciting and lively displays for clients all around the world.
Gates open at 6pm on the day, with the fireworks starting at 8pm.
Discounts are available on tickets bought in advance.
- 1 Suffolk beauty spots ranked among best in UK
- 2 Man caught massaging woman's leg by husband viewing home CCTV
- 3 Evicted Suffolk family of dying child given early Christmas presents
- 4 Is this the cheapest house for sale in Suffolk?
- 5 Action taken to target second home owners exploiting tax loophole
- 6 Snow possible overnight as 50mph gusts set to arrive in Suffolk
- 7 Man taken to hospital after being stabbed in chest and arms
- 8 Automatics out-of-reach and making the play-offs a real battle? The size of the task now facing Ipswich
- 9 Willow Tree Farm Shop & Cafe: 'A lovely blend of upmarket and informal'
- 10 Major infrastructure projects 'putting pressure' on Suffolk
They are available from Cotswold Outdoor store, Tavern Street; all Sainsbury’s stores, Martin’s Newsagents, Tower Ramparts Shopping Centre, the Ipswich Star Offices, Lower Brook Street, and the Tourist Information Centre in St Stephens Lane, all in Ipswich.
You can also buy them from News Plus Group, Thoroughfare, Woodbridge; the Felixstowe Star offices, Hamilton Road, Felixstowe; the Tourist Information Centre, Wilkes Way, Stowmarket; and Keith Avis, High Street, Hadleigh.