ITFC star Jimmy Bullard backs I’m a Celeb’s Kieron Dyer as he returns to Portman Road
Jimmy Bullard was back at Ipswich Town’s training ground on Thursday to film a regular feature for Soccer AM called You Know the Drill – and the former Blues midfielder has given his backing to Kieron Dyer to become King of the Jungle.
Dyer is currently in Australia featuring on this year’s I’m a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! and is donating his fee to a local children’s charity.
On Dyer following in his I’m A Celebrity footsteps, Bullard said: “I wasn’t expecting him to go on the show. I know Kieron from my time here and he’s quite a quiet lad to start with, but he can be quite outspoken when you get to know him.
“He’ll need a bit of time in there to be himself, I think.
“He could end up a big favourite because of that. I went on there and peaked too early! I was too lively, too early and ended up going out first! It’s going to be great watching him and seeing how he does.”
Surprisingly, Bullard came just 10th in last year’s series, lasting 17 days in the jungle before being voted out. His good pal Carl “Foggy” Foggarty went on to win.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 3 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 4 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 5 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 6 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo
- 7 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 8 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 Woman receives life ban from owning dogs after sheep were mauled