ITFC star Jimmy Bullard backs I’m a Celeb’s Kieron Dyer as he returns to Portman Road
Jimmy Bullard was back at Ipswich Town’s training ground on Thursday to film a regular feature for Soccer AM called You Know the Drill – and the former Blues midfielder has given his backing to Kieron Dyer to become King of the Jungle.
Dyer is currently in Australia featuring on this year’s I’m a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! and is donating his fee to a local children’s charity.
On Dyer following in his I’m A Celebrity footsteps, Bullard said: “I wasn’t expecting him to go on the show. I know Kieron from my time here and he’s quite a quiet lad to start with, but he can be quite outspoken when you get to know him.
“He’ll need a bit of time in there to be himself, I think.
“He could end up a big favourite because of that. I went on there and peaked too early! I was too lively, too early and ended up going out first! It’s going to be great watching him and seeing how he does.”
You may also want to watch:
Surprisingly, Bullard came just 10th in last year’s series, lasting 17 days in the jungle before being voted out. His good pal Carl “Foggy” Foggarty went on to win.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 3 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery
- 9 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
- 10 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village