Jason Manford brings Muddle Class tour back to Colchester
- Credit: Contributed
Jason Manford is bringing his latest live show Muddle Class back to the region next year.
He’ll be at Southend’s Cliff Pavilion on March 2 and Colchester’s Charter Hall on March 7.
The comedian will also be visiting Norwich’s Theatre Royal on January 17-18.
Manford has added 31 new dates to the already gigantic live tour, his first since his hugely successful 2013/4 show First World Problems which ran for 18 months and saw him performing more than 200 sold-out shows.
He said: “I’m absolutely delighted to be adding another batch of dates to my Muddle Class tour. It’s the best show I’ve ever done and I’m over the moon that so many people are coming to see it.”
You may also want to watch:
Muddle Class deals with his confusion about growing up working class, then finding as he has got older, part of him has become middle class.
For the latest what’s on news join EA Going Out on Facebook today.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down