Jay Z and Pink have been revealed as headliners for this year’s V Festival
- Credit: PA
Jay Z, Pink, Rudimental and Ellie Goulding will be among the acts at V Festival.
An accidental Tweet has revealed Jay Z and Pink are to headline this year’s V Festival.
The line-up was announced on Twitter almost a full 24 hours before the official reveal, according to the Sun newspaper.
Rudimental, Pete Tong, Craig David, Ellie Goulding, Jess Glyne and Stormzy were among the acts confirmed by the Tweet.
V Festival is a dual location music festival taking place on the weekend of August 19 and 20 in Hylands Park in Chelmsford and Weston Park in Staffordshire.
You may also want to watch:
Ticketmaster was not meant to reveal the line-up until 8.15am tomorrow. General tickets go on sale on Friday.
Other top acts whose names were released include George Ezra, Jason Derulo, Madness, Sean Paul, James Arthur, Clean Bandit, Dizzee Rascal, Sigma and Gordon City.
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 4 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 5 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 6 Commuter faces full trains on line from East Anglia to London
- 7 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 8 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 9 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 10 New survey reveals Suffolk's property hotspots
The leaked Tweet has since been deleted.
Justin Bieber and Rihanna headlined last year’s V Festival.
For the V Festival website see here.