Jay Z and Pink have been revealed as headliners for this year’s V Festival
- Credit: PA
Jay Z, Pink, Rudimental and Ellie Goulding will be among the acts at V Festival.
An accidental Tweet has revealed Jay Z and Pink are to headline this year’s V Festival.
The line-up was announced on Twitter almost a full 24 hours before the official reveal, according to the Sun newspaper.
Rudimental, Pete Tong, Craig David, Ellie Goulding, Jess Glyne and Stormzy were among the acts confirmed by the Tweet.
V Festival is a dual location music festival taking place on the weekend of August 19 and 20 in Hylands Park in Chelmsford and Weston Park in Staffordshire.
Ticketmaster was not meant to reveal the line-up until 8.15am tomorrow. General tickets go on sale on Friday.
Other top acts whose names were released include George Ezra, Jason Derulo, Madness, Sean Paul, James Arthur, Clean Bandit, Dizzee Rascal, Sigma and Gordon City.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 3 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 4 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 5 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 6 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 7 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 8 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 9 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 10 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
The leaked Tweet has since been deleted.
Justin Bieber and Rihanna headlined last year’s V Festival.
For the V Festival website see here.