Jess Glynne set to return to Newmarket Nights 2017 after sold-out show this year
- Credit: Archant
Singer Jess Glynne is set for Newmarket Nights return in 2017 after her sell out show this year, it has been announced.
The singer, known for her performance in Clean Bandit’s Grammy Award winning and chart topping hit Rather Be, will return to the Adnams July Course in August.
She said: “It’s going to be great fun playing Newmarket Racecourse on August 26 after the races. My show there in the summer was one of my highlights as the fans were so amazing; I cant wait to come back.”
Jess was among several acts at this year’s Newmarket Nights concerts who together played to more than 100,000 people. 2016’s lineup included Little Mix, Tears For Fears, Mark Ronson and the Kaiser Chiefs.
The concert series is organised by Jockey Club Racecourses.
Amy Starkey, Jockey Club regional director, said: “We are very excited to be welcoming Jess back to Newmarket Racecourses next August.
You may also want to watch:
“After a fantastic show this year when performing to a sold out crowd, I have no doubt we will be treated to another brilliant set.
“Summer Saturday Live really is the perfect way to kick off the August Bank Holiday Weekend, especially when joined by a global superstar such Jess Glynne.”
Tickets will be on sale at 9am on Friday, December 2 via the Jockey Club website with a presale available to customers at 9am on Thursday, December 1.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 4 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 5 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 6 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 7 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
Tickets are priced starting at £26 adult and £13 for under 18s.