Jimmy Carr heads to Spa Pavilion
TOP comedian Jimmy Carr is coming to Felixstowe’s Spa Pavilion, it was announced today.
He will be at the resort on Saturday, September 4, for the start of his brand new Laughter Therapy tour.
Over the last ten years Carr - who has performed his stand-up shows to more than one million people in the UK - has secured his place in the premier league of British comics.
He has a British Comedy Award for Best Live Stand Up Tour, a Loaded LAFTA Award for Best Stand Up, a Perrier Award nomination, Best Stand Up at the Time Out Awards and Best on Screen Newcomer from the Royal Television Society.
Carr recently finished hosting Roasts for C4 as well as writing and filming the eighth series of comedy panel show 8 Out of 10 Cats. He is also a rising star in the US, where he recently performed a second Comedy Central Special and also appeared on NBC’s Late Night with Conan O’Brien and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets for Jimmy Carr’s Laughter Therapy Tour go on sale this Friday at 10am.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 6 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases