Jimmy Carr heads to Spa Pavilion
TOP comedian Jimmy Carr is coming to Felixstowe’s Spa Pavilion, it was announced today.
He will be at the resort on Saturday, September 4, for the start of his brand new Laughter Therapy tour.
Over the last ten years Carr - who has performed his stand-up shows to more than one million people in the UK - has secured his place in the premier league of British comics.
He has a British Comedy Award for Best Live Stand Up Tour, a Loaded LAFTA Award for Best Stand Up, a Perrier Award nomination, Best Stand Up at the Time Out Awards and Best on Screen Newcomer from the Royal Television Society.
Carr recently finished hosting Roasts for C4 as well as writing and filming the eighth series of comedy panel show 8 Out of 10 Cats. He is also a rising star in the US, where he recently performed a second Comedy Central Special and also appeared on NBC’s Late Night with Conan O’Brien and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
Tickets for Jimmy Carr’s Laughter Therapy Tour go on sale this Friday at 10am.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 3 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 4 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 5 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 6 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 7 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 8 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 9 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 10 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo