Kieron Dyer wins dinner for Chris Eubank despite screaming over spiders
- Credit: PA
It is like being back in pre-season training, said Kieron Dyer tonight as he reacted to Tony Hadley and Chris Eubank acting as camp leaders.
The pair were picked as part of a challenge set by TV bosses behind I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here.
Little has been seen of the former Ipswich Town player, until tonight.
Dyer along with Brian Friedman, Yvette Fielding, Jorgie Porter and George Shelley were all sent out to spend the night on a ghost train.
Contestants each had to select a carriage and were all playing for food for a fellow camp mate. Dyer said: “Their mood in camp and their hunger pains is all down to you, so a lot of pressure.”
You may also want to watch:
But he didn’t fold under pressure and secured a meal for the elder star.
Tonight three new celebs joined the camp mates - Ferne McGann from Towie, Vicky Pattison from Geordie Shores and Made in Chelsea’s Spencer Matthews.
- 1 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 2 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 3 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 4 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 7 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 8 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 9 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 10 Mike Bacon: High stake games just as Blues are starting to click
Earlier today former I’m a Celeb contestant Jimmy Bullard said he thought Dyer could be the star of the show.