Last chance to buy tickets for Sir Tom Jones concert in Colchester Castle Park
- Credit: Gregg Brown
If you want to see Sir Tom Jones at Colchester Castle Park this weekend, you’ll have to rush to pick up the last remaining tickets.
It's Not Unusual for the global superstar's shows to sell out - and it's now standing room only to see his open-air concert on Sunday, July 21. Only bronze standing tickets for the standing area are available, with low availability.
Sir Tom, a judge on ITV's hit show The Voice, has enjoyed an amazing career spanning six decades, and will be performing classic hits including Green, Green Grass of Home, Delilah, Kiss and What's New Pussycat?
The singing legend will also perform hits from his latest albums such as Long Lost Suitcase, as well as Praise and Blame.
Sir Tom has sold more than 100million records, toured the world and become a popular television figure during his career - being recognised in 2006 through his knighthood from the Queen.
You may also want to watch:
The Welsh superstar coached two finalists in The Voice this year, Deana Walmsley and Bethzienna Williams - and previously coached Ruti, who won the show last year.
He will be supported by The Lottery Winners and Megan O'Neill at the show, which starts at 6pm, with gates opening at 4pm.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 4 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 5 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 6 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 7 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 9 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 10 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store