Latitude: How well do you know this year’s Latitude Festival line up? Take our quiz to find out
With Suffolk’s largest festival just around the corner, it’s time to remind ourselves of the line up.
Latitude Festival kicks off on July 13 and runs for four days.
The yearly festival held at Henham Park, near Southwold, has an impressive 17 stages full of talent ranging from singers, dancers, theatre productions and lots more.
Not to mention specially-designed areas for children and pre-teens.
It is a great weekend for the whole family packed with activities and luckily for festival goers asthe weather is forecasted to be warm and dry throughout.Whether you want to go for the whole weekend or just one day, tickets are still available here.
In previous years it has had the likes of James Blake, The Vaccines, Daughter and Lily Allen perform.
You may also want to watch:
But are you completely clued up on who to expect this year? Test your friends and family by taking the quiz to find out.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
- 10 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover