Latitude: Rudimental revealed as tonight’s festival secret special guests
- Credit: PA
Brit Award winners Rudimental have been revealed as the secret special guest performers at the Latitude Festival this evening.
The four-piece electro-pop outfit will be taking to the Obelisk Arena stage at 6.45pm for what is expected to be one of the highlights of the weekend.
A festival spokesman said: “Having cemented themselves as the festival band of the summer, we can now confirm the rumours that have been circulating for ages are true. Rudimental are indeed this year’s secret guests at Latitude 2014.”
The band, known for hits such as Feel the Love and Waiting all Night and collaborations with the likes of Emeli Sande, Foxes, John Newman and Suffolk’s Ed Sheeran, are sure to draw one of the biggest crowds of the festival.
They said: “We’re so excited to be heading back to Latitude Festival again this year. We’ve had such amazing experiences there in the past, so it’s been hard keeping this one to ourselves!”
You may also want to watch:
Later tonight Lily Allen will perform on the Obelisk Arena after she was brought in to replace scheduled headliners Two Door Cinema Club, who had to pull-out due to illness.
For full Latitude coverage, see our Latitude 2014 page www.eadt.co.uk/what-s-on/latitude
- 1 Matchday Recap: Town close out game to secure big win
- 2 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 5 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 6 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 7 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 8 Soul-searching, an unleashing and the enemy within - Town travel to Lincoln in search of a win
- 9 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk
- 10 The best roast dinners in Suffolk as chosen by our readers