Latitude: Suede to bring festival to a close
BRITISH indie veterans Suede will bring the Latitude Festival to a close tonight as they continue their triumphant comeback.
The group reformed last year after a seven-year gap and have played a number of rapturously-received shows. They headline the Obelisk Arena.
The line-up on the main music stage today also includes Hurts, Glasvegas, the Waterboys and Anna Calvi.
Eels headline The Word Arena, with OMD, Lykke Li and Everything Everything also on the bill.
Ipswich band These Are End Times play the Lake Stage at 2.45pm.
Top comic Alan Carr headlines the Comedy Arena on a bill that also includes Mark Watson and Dylan Moran.
Entertainment continues across all arenas today as festival-goers have their last chance to enjoy the 18 stages of entertainment.
- 1 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 2 Snow falls in Suffolk overnight as cold snap set to continue
- 3 Matchday Recap: Outrageous Celina wins it for Town
- 4 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 5 More than 20 drivers caught at speeds of 100mph on A14 within an hour
- 6 No timescale for when Suffolk road closed due to flooding can reopen
- 7 'The bigger picture is the result' - Cook on Crewe win
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Crewe win
- 9 Dedicated daughter steps up after tragic death of 'amazing' mum Heidi
- 10 Ipswich Town 2-1 Crewe Alexandra: Celina brilliance just about enough to see Blues home
Festival goers will be hoping for better weather today after a deluge turned many parts of the festival site to mud yesterday.