Latitude: Suede to bring festival to a close
BRITISH indie veterans Suede will bring the Latitude Festival to a close tonight as they continue their triumphant comeback.
The group reformed last year after a seven-year gap and have played a number of rapturously-received shows. They headline the Obelisk Arena.
The line-up on the main music stage today also includes Hurts, Glasvegas, the Waterboys and Anna Calvi.
Eels headline The Word Arena, with OMD, Lykke Li and Everything Everything also on the bill.
Ipswich band These Are End Times play the Lake Stage at 2.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
Top comic Alan Carr headlines the Comedy Arena on a bill that also includes Mark Watson and Dylan Moran.
Entertainment continues across all arenas today as festival-goers have their last chance to enjoy the 18 stages of entertainment.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 6 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 7 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
- 10 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
Festival goers will be hoping for better weather today after a deluge turned many parts of the festival site to mud yesterday.