Latitude Festival 2017: Set times for the Obelisk Arena main stage
- Credit: Marc Sethi
The weekend we have all been waiting for is just a matter of hours away – check out our timeline to see when your favourite act is performing.
The Latitude Festival officially kicks off tomorrow, but the entertainment at the Obelisk Arena doesn’t start until Friday.
Headlining the main arena this year is The 1975, Mumford and Sons and Fleet Foxes.
On Saturday the arena will be taken over by Gentleman of the Road and Mumford and Sons.
This means that all the acts performing on the Obelisk Arena on Saturday were handpicked by Mumford and Sons.
You may also want to watch:
The Mumford and Sons set begins at 9.30pm and will include their special guest Baaba Maal.
We have created a timeline which covers the whole weekend, telling you who and when will be performing at the Obelisk Arena so you don’t miss out!
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 4 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 5 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 6 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 9 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 10 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down