Latitude: Two Door Cinema Club announced as special guest
- Credit: PA
Previous Latitude headliner Two Door Cinema Club have been announced as special guests for 2017.
Organisers of the event announced the Irish rockers return to the festival this morning on social media.
The acclaimed trio will join a huge line-up featuring The 1975, Mumford and Sons and Fleet Foxes.
Performing in the Obelisk Arena, the band will provide a set filled with endless hits, including What You Know, Something Good Can Work and Bad Decisions.
Two Door Cinema Club said: “We are so excited to be coming to Latitude as special guests in July.
You may also want to watch:
“The festival has such a beautiful vibe and is a great celebration of art which we can’t wait to be a part of this summer.”
Latitude takes place at Henham Park between July 13-16 and is expected to attract more than 30,000 people.
This announcement follows news that Katherine Jenkins OBE, Mystery Jets, The Coral, Leon Bridges and Norfolk’s very own Mullally have also been added to the line-up.
For more information visit the Latitude website.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 3 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 4 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 5 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 6 Air ambulance called as tree falls on partygoers
- 7 Man jailed after dangerous dogs mauled sheep to death
- 8 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 9 Town Transfer Talk: Ten in, but how many more are on the way?
- 10 Woodbridge 'cheese wedge' site goes back up for sale