Were you in the crowd for The Magic of Motown at Newmarket Nights?
- Credit: Andy Tatt andytatt.com
Did you see The Magic of Motown at Newmarket Nights? Check out our gallery of show photos - and spot yourself or a friend among the crowds.
The concert turned back the clock to the days of classic hits by the likes of Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross and The Supremes, Stevie Wonder, Jackson 5, Smokey Robinson and many more, all portrayed by a multi-talented band and cast.
With glittering costume changes and dazzling dance moves, the spectacular show featured non-stop entertainment, with 40 great Motown songs.
Numbers on the set list ranged from Ain’t No Mountain to Signed Sealed Delivered, Dancing in the Street, Blame It on the Boogie and many others.
The packed audience had a great time, and, after fans at the Newmarket Nights Plan B concert had to put up with heavy rain, this time the weather was kinder!
You may also want to watch:
Can you spot yourself or any of your friends in our photo gallery? Share this post with them, and let them know by tagging them in the comments on social media.
Other concerts coming up at the racetrack venue include Nile Rodgers & CHIC on August 10 and George Ezra on August 17, while The Vamps will be headlining Summer Saturday Live on August 25.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases