Mark Ronson performance will be ‘cherry on the cake’ for Newmarket Nights lineup
- Credit: www.timeincukcontent.com
International superstar Mark Ronson will complete the stellar lineup performing at this year’s Newmarket Nights concert season, it has just been announced.
Ronson, who has released some of the most successful and recognized hits of the past decade, will bring his acclaimed live DJ set to the Adnams July Course on August 5.
The number one hit ‘Uptown Funk’ featuring Bruno Mars released in 2014 is one of the biggest selling singles of the 21st century and secured Ronson a BRIT Award for British single of the year.
He is also a celebrated producer having won two Grammy Awards for his work on Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ album.
Amy Starkey, regional director east of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “We are absolutely thrilled to welcome Mark Ronson to Newmarket Racecourses for the first time.
You may also want to watch:
“This really is the cherry on the top of what is set to be a fantastic summer on the Adnams July Course, adding further to the celebrations around the 350th anniversary in Newmarket this year.”
Tickets will be on sale at 8am on Friday via www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk with a pre-sale available to customers at 8am on Wednesday.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 3 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 Film crews begin shooting Amazon show in Suffolk village
- 6 Dog-friendly pub set to reopen in east Suffolk after major revamp
- 7 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 8 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 9 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people
- 10 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
Tickets start at £19 for adults and £12 for children. Appearances by both Jess Glynne and Little Mix have already sold out.