Mark Ronson performance will be ‘cherry on the cake’ for Newmarket Nights lineup
- Credit: www.timeincukcontent.com
International superstar Mark Ronson will complete the stellar lineup performing at this year’s Newmarket Nights concert season, it has just been announced.
Ronson, who has released some of the most successful and recognized hits of the past decade, will bring his acclaimed live DJ set to the Adnams July Course on August 5.
The number one hit ‘Uptown Funk’ featuring Bruno Mars released in 2014 is one of the biggest selling singles of the 21st century and secured Ronson a BRIT Award for British single of the year.
He is also a celebrated producer having won two Grammy Awards for his work on Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ album.
Amy Starkey, regional director east of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “We are absolutely thrilled to welcome Mark Ronson to Newmarket Racecourses for the first time.
“This really is the cherry on the top of what is set to be a fantastic summer on the Adnams July Course, adding further to the celebrations around the 350th anniversary in Newmarket this year.”
Tickets will be on sale at 8am on Friday via www.thejockeyclublive.co.uk with a pre-sale available to customers at 8am on Wednesday.
- 1 Firefighters tackling fire near popular Suffolk hotel and spa
- 2 Town closing in on deal for experienced defender Keogh
- 3 'Ipswich will be my club for the rest of my days' - Chambers on Town return
- 4 'Childhood dream' as opening date nears for Suffolk coastal restaurant
- 5 Popular family-run butchers announces closure
- 6 Range Rover stolen from home in east Suffolk
- 7 Buildings damaged after reports of people running on rooftops
- 8 85 school children under 4 suspended in Suffolk
- 9 Police attending 'incident' near town centre
- 10 Sir Cliff Richard sends best wishes to Summer Holiday cast
Tickets start at £19 for adults and £12 for children. Appearances by both Jess Glynne and Little Mix have already sold out.