Love Island star Adam is coming to Colchester
- Credit: Archant
Love Island heart-breaker Adam Collard is set to visit Essex this weekend.
The 22-year-old, who coupled up with four girls during his time in the villa, will be doing a meet and greet at ATIK in Colchester.
The Geordie lad will be at the nightclub this Saturday, August 4.
On the night there will be four different rooms playing a range of music from commercial chart and dance anthems, party classic, and urban and RnB tunes.
The event will run from 9.30pm until 3.30am - entry is free before 11pm.
You may also want to watch:
Please note you must be 18 to attend this event and must follow the dress code.
The dress code states no sports trainers or logos, Vans and Converse are allowed but they need to be brand new.
- 1 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 4 How it all unfolded: Town grab late point against Owls in bizarre fashion
- 5 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 6 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 7 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 8 Two arrested after man dies in crash
- 9 22 Suffolk schools have Covid-19 outbreaks
- 10 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
Tickets are available on the ATIK website.
Adam isn’t the only Love Island contestant set to visit our region, this year’s Love Island winner Jack Fincham and third place finalist Josh Denzel will be making their way to Ipswich.
Read more: Two Love Islanders are due to visit Ipswich