Miles Kane joins RiZE Festival line-up
- Credit: Archant
Miles Kane is the latest name to join this year’s first ever RiZE Festival in Chelmsford.
The singer’s new song Loaded is Annie Mac’s Hottest Record and got its first airing on BBC Radio 1 earlier tonight.
The announcement comes alongside news Miles is currently in the studio finishing his album, his first new music since 2013.
Liam Gallagher and Stereophonics have already been announced to headline the festival, which will take place at Hylands Park, Chelmsford, August 17-18.
Festival-goers can expect classic indie, pop, urban, dance and new upcoming talent across four stages.
You may also want to watch:
Other artists include singer-songwriter James Bay, Manic Street Preachers, Circa Waves, Bastille, Maxïmo Park and Craig David’s TS5 show.
They will be joined by Years and Years, Plan B, Rag ‘n’ Bone Man, Dave, Rita Ora, Example and DJ Wire, Tokio Myers, MNEK, Disciples, Sinead Harnett, The Manor, Lewis Capaldi, Tom Grennan, Raye, Tom Walker, Nina Nesbitt plus Jacob Banks with many more acts still to be revealed.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 4 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 5 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 6 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 7 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 8 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
- 9 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop