Have you been to Suffolk’s newest attractions?
With the summer holidays in full swing we take a look at attractions in Suffolk which weren’t here last summer.
Superbowl UK - Ipswich
A fun venue which the kids will love is Superbowl UK which is located in the Ipswich Buttermarket. This facility has bowling alleys, ninja tag, children’s soft play, and a Sega arcade. It is somewhere you can go on rainy days and somewhere you can go when you need to escape the hot sun. If you fancy a game of bowling it is £6.50 for an adult and £5.50 for under 16’s. Ninja tag is £5.50 for a game, soft play is free for under one’s, £3.50 for one-three year olds, £4.50 for those aged four and over and £1 for an adult.
Stonham Barns Golf Park - Stonham Aspal
This exciting new attraction is full of things to do for a great family day out. There is a nine hole junior foot golf course, a nine hole chip n putt course, pirate themed adventure golf, a street golf range, golf darts and lots more. This venue is the newest on our list as it only opened on July
You may also want to watch:
30. Prices for adventure golf are £7 for an adult and £5 for a child, for foot golf it is £12 for an adult, £7.50 for those aged 13-18 and £5 for all under 13’s. A full list of prices is available on the venue’s website.
Seahorse trail - Ipswich
A new seahorse mini-sculpture trail has launched in Ipswich - there are ten seahorses for you and your family to hunt down. You can pick-up a free trail map to follow in the tourist information centre, the Reg Driver centre in Christchurch Park and at sculpture locations. It is a fun active day out hunting down these beautifully designed seahorses. To read more about the trail click here.
- 1 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 2 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 3 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 4 Suspected drink driver flees scene after car destroyed in crash
- 5 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 6 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 8 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 10 Exhausted farmers cool off the combines after gruelling harvest
High Dive show at Pleasurewood Hills - Lowestoft
Pleasurewood hills is always a family favourite with so many exciting rides to go on and so much to see. Something new they have added for the summer is the exhilarating diving show. The show includes an Olympian diver and two highly skilled gymnasts, watch them perform trampoline routines, stunts involving fire and of course impressive dives. The show is held three times a day and will be at the theme park until September 2. To read more about the show click here.
Alton Water Aqua Park - Stutton
People in Suffolk were very excited to hear about the arrival of the 72-obstable splash park which is at Alton Water. Unfortunately it is currently closed due to blue-green algae being found in the water but it is hoped it will re-open soon when they have tackled the problem. When thrill seekers are allowed back in the water they can look forward to more than 8,000 square metres of inflatable fun. The course has Britain’s biggest jumps, slides, climbing walls, trampolines, balance bars, rockers and more. Watch a video of the impressive course here.