Newmarket: Sir Tom Jones returns for night at Newmarket Racecourse
FRESH from his sell-out Newmarket concert last summer, Sir Tom Jones is to return to East Anglia this August to perform for one night only at Adnams’ Newmarket Nights.
On Friday, August 10, the iconic Welsh singer will wow crowds with the voice that has entertained millions of people around the world.
Sir Tom is the third act to be announced for this year’s Adnams Newmarket Nights – a series of events beginning with an early evening of horse racing and ending when dusk falls, with a spectacular open air concert.
Adrian Simpson, sales and marketing director at Newmarket Racecourses, said: “We’re thrilled that Tom Jones is returning to Newmarket Nights in 2012. His performance last year sold out quickly so people interested in attending this year will need to be quick. We can guarantee everyone attending a wonderful evening of top racing and live music.”
Tickets are now on sale and start from �12 for under 16’s and �22 for adults.
You may also want to watch:
To book tickets or for more information visit www.newmarketracecourses.co.uk or call 01638 675500.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 3 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 4 'The people of West Suffolk deserve better': Vote of no confidence for Hancock
- 5 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 6 Colchester United 3 Ipswich Town 3: Burns' late strike levels it for Town
- 7 Andy's Angles: Six observations from Ipswich Town's Colchester draw
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murdering Victoria Hall
- 9 Town could still move for another winger after Chaplin signing
- 10 Pedestrian taken to hospital after collision with car