Nick unimpressed with Stella in tonight’s Apprentice
EXASPERATED Apprentice advisor Nick Hewer compares candidate Stella English to an Amsterdam red light girl after she agrees to sit in a window sporting a tiny dress in tonight’s show.
The thus-far impressive candidate becomes a living model for a fashion challenge at Manchester’s Trafford Centre as the two teams do battle again.
In tonight’s show viewers will see Lord Sugar’s advisor Hewer exasperated by the efforts of the Synergy team as they struggle to get up and running on time.
Under project manager Liz Locke the group are late in opening their doors, angering the centre manager.
Stella agrees to act as a living mannequin to help the team, but Hewer is unimpressed.
You may also want to watch:
He grumbles: “Behind me you can see Stella wearing a very short sequinned emerald green dress waving at people from a window. Amsterdam, maybe - but not in Manchester.’’
As usual tempers fray - and rivals Apollo even suggest lying to drag punters into their shop.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 7 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 8 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 9 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 10 Returning fans, new faces and a visit from Premier League royalty - Town face Crystal Palace as pre-season moves up a gear
Alex Epstein suggests: “How about we tell people we opened the store today and we’ve got Fearne Cotton and Alesha Dixon in the store?”
Bemused teammate Sandeesh Samra responds: “Because that’s a lie.’’
- The Apprentice episode is on BBC1 tonight at 9pm.