Nick unimpressed with Stella in tonight’s Apprentice
EXASPERATED Apprentice advisor Nick Hewer compares candidate Stella English to an Amsterdam red light girl after she agrees to sit in a window sporting a tiny dress in tonight’s show.
The thus-far impressive candidate becomes a living model for a fashion challenge at Manchester’s Trafford Centre as the two teams do battle again.
In tonight’s show viewers will see Lord Sugar’s advisor Hewer exasperated by the efforts of the Synergy team as they struggle to get up and running on time.
Under project manager Liz Locke the group are late in opening their doors, angering the centre manager.
Stella agrees to act as a living mannequin to help the team, but Hewer is unimpressed.
He grumbles: “Behind me you can see Stella wearing a very short sequinned emerald green dress waving at people from a window. Amsterdam, maybe - but not in Manchester.’’
As usual tempers fray - and rivals Apollo even suggest lying to drag punters into their shop.
- 1 A14 near Ipswich remains partially closed after fire breaks out
- 2 Drought declared in Suffolk as temperatures set to soar this weekend
- 3 A14 in west Suffolk closes overnight after serious multi-vehicle crash
- 4 Crews battle huge 15-acre fire in mid Suffolk village
- 5 Firefighters tackling large fire near country park
- 6 Complaints of 'terrible smell' coming from Melton animal crematorium
- 7 Residents help firefighters tackle huge blaze near homes
- 8 Suffolk letting agent admits swindling customers out of £80,000
- 9 20 fire engines and 90 firefighters contain large forest blaze
- 10 10-acre field fire breaks out in south Suffolk village
Alex Epstein suggests: “How about we tell people we opened the store today and we’ve got Fearne Cotton and Alesha Dixon in the store?”
Bemused teammate Sandeesh Samra responds: “Because that’s a lie.’’
- The Apprentice episode is on BBC1 tonight at 9pm.