Nutcracker, Spa Pavilion review: ‘The dancers took you to another world’
- Credit: Archant
This was the first ballet my friend and I had gone to watch and it was nothing but a magical experience.
The costumes, the choreography, the music and the backdrop all made the night so exciting and enchanting.
The show was put together very well and with each scene came a new feeling, whether it was happiness, excitement, sadness all would fit in perfectly with the music, the dancers and the nutcracker themed outfits – which were truly beautiful to see sparkle under the lights and flow with the movements.
The story was told incredibly well although no words were spoken (of course), but for me this was important.
I can’t give enough credit to the pairing of the dancers - they worked so harmoniously together and really took you to another world.
You may also want to watch:
This is definitely suitable for all ages, with seats filled with ages from what looked like 3 years to 80+ and everyone loved it!
I’d hope that I can return and see another style ballet as this has now opened a whole new world for my friend and I.
- 1 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 4 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 5 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Driver who killed 'dearly loved' man, 29, in crash is jailed
- 9 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 10 AFC Wimbledon 3-0 Ipswich Town: Woeful Blues well-beaten at Plough Lane in 'season-defining' game