Nutcracker, Spa Pavilion review: ‘The dancers took you to another world’
- Credit: Archant
This was the first ballet my friend and I had gone to watch and it was nothing but a magical experience.
The costumes, the choreography, the music and the backdrop all made the night so exciting and enchanting.
The show was put together very well and with each scene came a new feeling, whether it was happiness, excitement, sadness all would fit in perfectly with the music, the dancers and the nutcracker themed outfits – which were truly beautiful to see sparkle under the lights and flow with the movements.
The story was told incredibly well although no words were spoken (of course), but for me this was important.
I can’t give enough credit to the pairing of the dancers - they worked so harmoniously together and really took you to another world.
This is definitely suitable for all ages, with seats filled with ages from what looked like 3 years to 80+ and everyone loved it!
I’d hope that I can return and see another style ballet as this has now opened a whole new world for my friend and I.
- 1 'Lads have different levels of where they are' - Cook on Norwood and Barry
- 2 East Suffolk Council to form new company to deliver services after Norse contract ends
- 3 Paul Cook on social media 'drama queens' and a trip to Gateshead
- 4 'I absolutely hate it' - Pigott on 'massively frustrating' start to life at Town
- 5 Parish council concerned about plans for new A14 service station
- 6 Burglar jailed for break-in at Stowmarket dental practice
- 7 'The answer to your question is in my reply' - Cook on whether he'll go with Bonne or Pigott
- 8 Child rapist jailed for offences dating back to 2005
- 9 'It's a genuine personnel issue' - Cook on goal errors
- 10 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo