Olly Murs splits his trousers during sell-out Thetford Forest gig
- Credit: Archant
Olly Murs wowed fans as he performed at Thetford Forest last night as part of their summer series of outdoor concerts – but it was a wardrobe malfunction that caught the eye of the crowd.
Cheeky chappy Olly was left wishing he was wrapped up when his famously tight trousers split during his set - getting himself in a ‘hole’ load of bother.
The former X Factor runner-up, who has had eight UK top 10 singles, was alerted to the rip by his mum which the crowd found “very amusing”.
Julie Starling, who was at the gig with her 12-year-old son, said: “His trousers split quite early on when he got down on his knees which was hardly noticeable but then as the concert went on they split a little more.
“Everyone found it very amusing - especially when it was his mum who told him that they had split right near the end of the concert.
“Olly also paid tribute to all the parents who took the courage to bring their children to the concert given recent events - it was a really fantastic night!”
The chart-topper tweeted about the embarrassing incident after the concert and said: “What a night Thetford @fcforestlive never forget it! Superb! Hope you all got home safe and sound! I’m sewing my trousers up.”
- 1 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business
- 4 Push for 4 day work week in Suffolk after company's profits soar 200%
- 5 'If we're clever there's lots to learn' - McKenna on Town's Bolton lessons
- 6 When loans go permanent: Town's hits and misses when keeping hired hands full-time
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Hazel O'Connor's Sudbury shows cancelled due to 'serious medical incident'
- 10 Star Suffolk breakfast blogger reveals her favourite food around Ipswich