Olly Murs splits his trousers during sell-out Thetford Forest gig
- Credit: Archant
Olly Murs wowed fans as he performed at Thetford Forest last night as part of their summer series of outdoor concerts – but it was a wardrobe malfunction that caught the eye of the crowd.
Cheeky chappy Olly was left wishing he was wrapped up when his famously tight trousers split during his set - getting himself in a ‘hole’ load of bother.
The former X Factor runner-up, who has had eight UK top 10 singles, was alerted to the rip by his mum which the crowd found “very amusing”.
Julie Starling, who was at the gig with her 12-year-old son, said: “His trousers split quite early on when he got down on his knees which was hardly noticeable but then as the concert went on they split a little more.
“Everyone found it very amusing - especially when it was his mum who told him that they had split right near the end of the concert.
You may also want to watch:
“Olly also paid tribute to all the parents who took the courage to bring their children to the concert given recent events - it was a really fantastic night!”
The chart-topper tweeted about the embarrassing incident after the concert and said: “What a night Thetford @fcforestlive never forget it! Superb! Hope you all got home safe and sound! I’m sewing my trousers up.”
- 1 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 3 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 4 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 5 George Burley: Ipswich fans' dreams would have been shattered by a European Super League
- 6 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 7 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 8 Town's new owners to discuss player recruitment with Cook this week
- 9 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 10 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'