Organisers of Framlingham Firework Spectacular say it will be ‘memorable and unique’
- Credit: citizenside.com
Organisers of a fireworks evening in east Suffolk say they will be providing a “memorable display complete with some unique effects”.
Framlingham Town Council is holding this year’s Firework Spectacular at Pageant Field from 6pm on Saturday, November 8.
Kimbolton Fireworks will be returning to the event after several years of absence to provide “high quality fireworks suitable for all the family”.
There will be a designated area for sparklers and refreshments on sale, including mulled wine, Earl Soham beer burgers, hot dogs, candy floss and speciality coffee.
The Moving Place fish and chips company will also be on site and Framlingham Guides will be providing hot and cold drinks.
You may also want to watch:
Advanced discounted tickets, costing £5 for adults and £2.50 for children are available from the Town Council office in Riverside on weekdays. Tickets are also available from Bulstrodes in Bridge Street.
Tickets on the night cost £6 for adults and £4 for children.
- 1 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 2 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police
- 3 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Things to do in Suffolk this weekend with friends and family
- 9 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 10 Burgers, Wings and Ribs comes to Stowmarket
Gates open at 6pm, the bonfire is to be lit at 6.30pm and the firework display begins at 7.30pm.
All profits from the event will support the town council to fund improvement projects at the Pageant Field. caption