Paloma Faith headlines Newmarket Nights 2018
- Credit: Archant
Newmarket Racecourses welcomes Paloma Faith on June 22.
She’s set to become the first British woman in chart history to have four double platinum album in a row with her recent number one album The Architect still riding high in the charts.
The BRIT nominee said: “I can’t wait to perform at Newmarket Racecourses this summer for the first time. I love summertime and I love outdoor shows so to be able to perform on a - hopefully - sunny evening at the course is something I’m very much looking forward to.”
Paloma’s previous album, A Perfect Contradiction, spent 29 weeks in the top 10 albums chart, 66 weeks in the top 40 and 100 weeks in the top 200.
Amy Starkey, regional director east of Jockey Club Racecourses, said: “We’re delighted to announce Paloma Faith as the next act in our Newmarket Nights line up for 2018. With her fantastic back catalogue of hits I have no doubt she will put on a superb show.”
You may also want to watch:
This year sees headline performances from James Blunt, June 29; Craig David, July 20; Plan B, July 27; and George Ezra, August 17. The Vamps will headline Summer Saturday Live, August 25t.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 3 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 4 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 7 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 8 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 9 Business units set to be converted into new seafront flats