Peter Andre announces 2012 Ipswich Regent gig
EARNING his hardest working man in pop title, Peter Andre returns to the Ipswich Regent next year, we can reveal.
Last here in December 2010, the Mysterious Girl singer – currently keeping an eye on the current crop of I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here contestants – also played the town’s Christchurch Park in July.
Over the past few years Andre has released two studio albums, including the platinum-selling Revelation; headlined two sold out tours and starred in a hit TV series which was recently nominated for a National Television Award.
“I’m so pleased to be touring again, which is a chance for me to get close to the British public which I adore so much. I promise this will be my best tour yet and I have a few surprises in store,” he said.
As well as performing all of his hits, audiences can expect new material from Andre’s eighth studio album which he’s currently working on in the studio.
You may also want to watch:
They can also look forward to an impressive stage show, he reveals.
“I’ve been inspired lately by the visual effects of some West End shows, like Ghost for example where they’re starting to use what I’ve been dreaming of using for years; 3D visual effects, holograms and things like that.
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 3 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
- 4 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 5 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 6 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 7 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 8 Long-serving parish clerk resigns from council hit by flaring tensions
- 9 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 10 Positives, negatives and plenty still to do - what we've learned from Town's pre-season
“I’m going to see what I’m allowed to use; it might be a story as opposed to just songs and dance.”
Peter Andre will be at the theatre on Monday, December 3, 2012. Tickets go on sale this Friday.
Read the full interview on Thursday.