This is your chance to see Land Rover from Peter Rabbit films
- Credit: Provided by Abbeygate Cinema
The Land Rover used in the Peter Rabbit films will be on display outside a Bury St Edmunds cinema tomorrow.
Visitors to Abbeygate Cinema in Hatter Street will be able to inspect the well-known vehicle, chat to the owner and take photos at 1.30pm.
The cinema is hoping this opportunity will particularly enhance the film experience for anyone coming to the Peter Rabbit 2 screenings on Saturday, May 29, at either 11.30am or 2.15pm.
There will also be complimentary cookies and balloons available for the film’s fans.
Andrea Holmes, marketing manager for Abbeygate Cinema, said: ‘’We’re delighted to welcome the Land Rover used in the Peter Rabbit films to our cinema this Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
"It’s an iconic vehicle for eager fans and our sincere thanks must go to the lovely owner of the Land Rover who has made this exciting opportunity possible.
"We hope families looking forward to a trip to the cinema, perhaps for the first time since lockdown restrictions lifted, will enjoy this extra special event."
- 1 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues linked with 'ambitious move' for striker
- 3 Man in hospital with serious injuries after Suffolk stabbing
- 4 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 5 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 6 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 7 Community in shock after stabbing on Suffolk estate
- 8 Pub demolition plans generate 150-plus objections in a week
- 9 No starts, sarcastic cheers and a quick profit - A look back at Kieffer Moore's time at Town
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week
She added: ‘’Anyone passing through on Saturday, however, can pop down and take a look at the Land Rover, there will be plenty of photo opportunities."