Were you in Flex in Bury St Edmunds on Saturday?
- Credit: FOUR ZERO TWO
Take a look at the dancing queens who were showing off their best dance moves this weekend - do you recognise anyone?
Flex nightclub in Bury St Edmunds was packed on Saturday night with people drinking, laughing, and having a good time.
The photographer, who goes by the name Four Zero Two, snapped 100 pictures of the night.
We have picked a selection of our favourites to feature in the gallery.
If you see anyone you know make sure you share this article with them.
We will share this piece on our Facebook page so make sure you look out for it and tag any familiar faces you see in the comments section.
Don’t miss: Take a look at the party-goers of Carbon
- 1 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Major west Suffolk reopens after lorry and car crash
- 4 McGreal named interim boss as Cook's coaches all depart
- 5 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 6 Flood alert issued for Suffolk and north Essex coast
- 7 Ipswich Station closed as man arrested for possessing a firearm
- 8 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
- 9 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 10 North Stander: We've become a sacking club - and that makes me uneasy