Poll: Excitement builds as Elbow prepare to play at Latitude 2012 - but who are you most looking forward to seeing?
THOUSANDS of people are expected to arrive at Henham Park, Southwold today for the seventh Latitude Festival.
Renowned for its diverse range of artists, this year’s festival is sure to not disappoint.
With Bon Iver, Elbow and Paul Weller headlining on the Obelisk Arena, and comedians such as Tim Minchin making an appearance on one of the 17 other stages, there is something for everyone.
Headlining of the Word Arena are Wild Beasts, The Horrors and White Lies.
While street artists are expected on the music stages, this year you can also expect to see them in the Poetry Arena where rappers and hip hop artists will appear alongside more traditional poets.
You may also want to watch:
Festival-goers are already tweeting about their excitement and the artists are clearly just as keen.
Theatre Uncut tweeted that they were ‘feeling pretty psyched!’ while MonsterComedy simply put ‘EXCITED’.
- 1 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 2 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 7 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 8 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 9 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
Lang Lang also tweeted saying that he was ‘looking forwards to playing @LatitudeFest’ for his first outdoor music festival.
With what Latitude describes as a host of ‘seriously talented performers’ we are asking which one is your unmissable choice?