Poll: Who do you want to see headline Latitude 2013?
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
The first crop of bands are set to be announced for this year’s Latitude Festival later today.
Henham Park, near Southwold, will once again host the event from Thursday, July 18 until Thursday, July 21.
Before the official announcement, we want to hear your suggestions for the perfect festival. You can tell us your dream line-up in the comment box below or choose your favourite from the list of rumoured acts we’ve put together.
Festival goers are promised a diverse line-up, with more than 18 performance areas featuring musical talent, comedy and theatre, dance and film, literature and poetry, cabaret, fashion and children’s activities.
Among those rumoured to be lined up are electro-pop stalwarts Kraftwerk.
You may also want to watch:
The line-up will be revealed from 6pm today. Visit www.eadt.co.uk to keep up to date.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 3 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 4 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 5 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 8 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 9 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 10 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight