Pop Idol winner Will Young coming to the Ipswich Regent
SINGER, songwriter and actor Will Young is coming to the Regent Theatre later this year, it has been revealed.
The 32-year-old award-winner beat Gareth Gates to win the first ever Pop Idol in 2002. He’s gone to sell millions of album worldwide and added acting to his repertoire.
Young has appeared in Mrs Henderson Presents, trod the boards at the Royal Exchange Theatre, on TV in the Marple drama The Mirror Crack’d From Side To Side and an episode of Skins.
This year he starred in the new Sky Living supernatural drama Bedlam, about strange goings on at a former asylum being turned into loft-style apartments.
Young, plus special guests, will be at the Ipswich Regent Theatre on November 4. Tickets for the show go on sale at 9am this Friday.
You may also want to watch:
Keep reading The Evening Star for further details of his new tour.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Aluko brace not enough as Blues draw at Cambridge
- 2 Covid vaccine boosters now available at walk in sessions
- 3 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 4 Have you had the 'worst cold ever' that is going round Suffolk?
- 5 'I'll never shut up shop' - Cook on 2-2 draw at Cambridge United
- 6 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 7 New details emerge about diesel spill which closed A14 for 12 hours
- 8 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-2 Cambridge draw
- 9 MoD warns about late-night Apache training
- 10 Cambridge United 2-2 Ipswich Town: Blues let their lead slip again in draw