Popular beer and music festival returns
- Credit: Archant
A popular Suffolk beer and music festival which has raised thousands of pounds for charity is returning for its sixth year.
Organisers are hailing this year’s Red Lodge Beer and Music Festival as the event’s best ever line-up, with cover band Kaiser Monkey Killers headlining the bill.
Gary Goodmaze – Freddie Mercury tribute act – will also perform along with internet and busking sensation Alfie Sheard.
There will also be a variety of real ales and ciders to enjoy from across the UK, and this year will see the introduction of a gin bar.
A host of family entertainment will also be available including a magician, circus skills and balloon modelling, face painting, bouncy castle and a disco.
You may also want to watch:
This year the event will raise money for local groups, regional charities Sunday Suppers, Addenbrooke’s Charitable Trust and Suffolk Mind as well as national charities Dementia UK and Royal National Institute for the Blind.
Organisers recommended you booking tickets early to avoid disappointment. Tickets will be available on the day subject to availability.
- 1 'Our fund is $13 billion and we’re holding $700m in cash' - The money behind Ipswich Town's new owners
- 2 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 4 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 5 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 6 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 7 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 8 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 9 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 10 Long queues at Primark from 7am in Ipswich as lockdown eases
The Red Lodge Beer and Music Festival will take place on Saturday, May 4, at Red Lodge Millennium Centre.
For more information, visit www.redlodgebeerandmusicfest.uk