Prize-winning produce, classic cars, music, fun and games at Grundisburgh Village Show
- Credit: Ashley Pickering
A village show will feature prize vegetables, flowers and crafts in a 39 metre marquee on Saturday, July 15.
Visitors to Grundisburgh Village Show can also enjoy activities on the playing field, including the chance for children to try herding small livestock, and take pony and trap rides.
The event starts at 12.30pm, with the marquee open from 1.30pm. The afternoon ends with prize-giving trophies at 4.30pm.
There will be a display of classic cars, motorbikes and Land Rovers, as well as stalls, a car boot sale, music from the Ipswich Hospital Band, and a swing jive duo.
A licensed bar, barbecue and tea tent will be serving.
You may also want to watch:
Entry to the playing field is free, as is the parking. Due to playing field regulations, dogs are not allowed.
The 133 show classes are open to adults and children from all areas. Details are in the schedule widely available in local outlets, online at grundisburgh.show or on 01437 738997 or 01437 738267.
- 1 Red flooding alert issued for Suffolk coastal town
- 2 Pictures show flooding along Suffolk coast
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Villa set to recall Barry in January
- 4 Suffolk coast flood alert issued including Felixstowe and Ipswich
- 5 'Striking' Suffolk eco home featured on Grand Designs up for sale
- 6 Mike Bacon: Starting to walk the walk, I'm liking the way we move
- 7 Large cannabis farm discovered in property near Suffolk-Essex border
- 8 Two Suffolk homes 30 miles apart struck by lightning
- 9 Family pays tribute to 'gentle giant' who died in motorbike crash
- 10 'It's powerful' - Harper on Town's use of sports psychology