See how a professional carves scary face into pumpkin
- Credit: Archant
Do you struggle when it comes to carving pumpkins? Take a look at how an expert does it here.
The ghostly season is upon us and with Halloween only two weeks away many of you will be thinking about how you are going to decorate the front of your home for trick or treaters.
Many houses display carved pumpkins outside lit by a candle but pumpkin art doesn’t come naturally to everyone.
We visited Undley Farm in Beck Row to watch how a professional carver does it.
We have speeded the video up but it could be the Halloween inspiration you have been looking for.
You may also want to watch:
Undley Farm is open to the public every weekend in October and during half term week. Guests can pick a pumpkin for themselves and watch the pumpkin carvers in action. There is lots going on at the facility including new circus attraction, a story teller, a massive maize maze, huge inflatables, and donkey rides.
- 2 Your favourite pub, restaurant, café and hotel in Suffolk revealed
- 3 A14 blocked after three vehicle crash
- 4 Cook on whether he's missing the influence of Richardson
- 5 Town face 'red tape' wait over Celina
- 6 ‘Inadequate’ private hospital closes after patients ‘put at prolonged risk of harm’
- 7 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 8 Grieving Cook determined to fill Town fans with joy
- 9 Ed Sheeran announces three Wembley dates as part of = world tour
- 10 Yellow weather warning for heavy rain issued for parts of Suffolk