Reef announced as first headliner for Sausage and Beer Festival at Jimmy’s Farm, Ipswich
Veteran rock band Reef have been announced as the first headliner for this year’s Sausage and Beer Festival at Jimmy’s Farm in Ipswich.
The band will be headlining the event on Saturday, July 23, with their set kicking off from 9pm.
The Glastonbury-based quartet shot to fame in 1997 with their chart topping album Glow, spawning hit singles Place Your Hands and Come Back Brighter. A Sunday headliner and full-line up for the two day event is set to be announced over the coming weeks.
Last year Toploader, Athlete and The Shires topped the bill.
The festival also includes food and drink stalls, camping and entertainment.
You may also want to watch:
Early bird tickets for the festival will be available until Sunday, January 10 at www.jimmysfarm.com.
- 1 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 2 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 3 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village
- 4 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism
- 7 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker in Cavendish
- 8 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 9 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 10 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash