Review: Demi Lovato at Newmarket Race Course – Summer Saturday Live
- Credit: SIMON TRAYLEN
Demi Lovato kicked up a storm at Newmarket Racecourse last night as she belted out heart-wrenching ballads alongside new hits from her latest album.
I am a huge fan of Demi and her devil-may-care attitude – this really shone through on the stage, which she commanded with a real pop superstar presence.
Her stunning vocals surprised my guests, who hadn’t seen her live or heard many of her hits before – despite me blaring them out in my bedroom as a teenager.
There were young and old in the audience and all of us cheered her on as she performed, Sorry not Sorry, Cool for the summer and Heart Attack.
But it was when we heard the first few notes of her hit song Tell Me You Love Me the whole crowd went wild.
You may also want to watch:
Demi’s dominating voice suits an outdoor venue like Newmarket well, and we were lucky enough to have brilliant weather.
It was spine-tinglingly, breath-takingly brilliant and it’s that kind of musical magic has made me jump at the chance to watch her live again soon.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Engineers repair water main which flooded A14 roundabout
- 3 Matchday Recap: Blues cruise to victory at Fratton Park
- 4 The Suffolk pub serving a gourmet Sunday lunch three days a week
- 5 Framlingham taxi driver lives double life as Chateau Diaries star
- 6 Ipswich's Covid infection rate now the highest in England
- 7 Thunderstorm warning issued in Suffolk as heavy rain forecast
- 8 Former Suffolk school leaders found guilty of professional misconduct
- 9 Portsmouth 0-4 Ipswich Town: Blues deliver Cook's biggest win as boss
- 10 Familiar faces galore, 'Chequebook FC' and the start of something big? - Town head to Portsmouth