Review: Demi Lovato at Newmarket Race Course – Summer Saturday Live
- Credit: SIMON TRAYLEN
Demi Lovato kicked up a storm at Newmarket Racecourse last night as she belted out heart-wrenching ballads alongside new hits from her latest album.
I am a huge fan of Demi and her devil-may-care attitude – this really shone through on the stage, which she commanded with a real pop superstar presence.
Her stunning vocals surprised my guests, who hadn’t seen her live or heard many of her hits before – despite me blaring them out in my bedroom as a teenager.
There were young and old in the audience and all of us cheered her on as she performed, Sorry not Sorry, Cool for the summer and Heart Attack.
But it was when we heard the first few notes of her hit song Tell Me You Love Me the whole crowd went wild.
You may also want to watch:
Demi’s dominating voice suits an outdoor venue like Newmarket well, and we were lucky enough to have brilliant weather.
It was spine-tinglingly, breath-takingly brilliant and it’s that kind of musical magic has made me jump at the chance to watch her live again soon.
- 1 Some areas record twice monthly rainfall in a day - and more heavy rain to come
- 2 Town in talks to sign Barnsley forward Chaplin
- 3 Ipswich Town closing in on deal to sign Rangers defender Edmundson
- 4 Ipswich Town appoint new strength and conditioning coach
- 5 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 6 'He's a proper footballer... hopefully he can stay around us' - praise for Town teenager Humphreys
- 7 Road closed after lorry crashes into tree as one person is trapped inside
- 8 Warning of 'severe' flooding in west Suffolk
- 9 Kenyan school chums meet by 'unbelievable chance' at Suffolk village fete
- 10 Ipswich target Jacobs on his Town talks and chances of a Portman Road move