Review: Rockabye Baby singers Clean Bandit impress the crowds at Forest Live Thetford
- Credit: Archant
Clean Bandit had the crowd in the palm of their hands by singing their hits aswell as covers at Forest Live Thetford
The final night of the Forest Live series ended on a high due to Clean Bandit’s energetic performance.
The trio, most known for their songs Sympathy, Rather be, and their Christmas number one Rockabye Baby, were the closing act for the Forest Live series at Thetford Forest and they did not disappoint.
Clean Bandit kicked off their set with an up-tempo number Stronger.
These talented musicians, singers, dancers and all-round showmen worked the crowd better than some more established acts.
You may also want to watch:
It is hard to remember seeing a band who enjoys performing as much as Clean Bandit.
They get a genuine sense of satisfaction hearing the crowd singing back to them and seem to appreciate the chance to entertain.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 3 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 4 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 5 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 6 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 9 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 10 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
Their repertoire is not as extensive as some of the other bands who have played this weekend but with a few covers thrown in their set list was just as impressive. The set quickly made you realise just how many hits they have had since making their name in 2014 when they collaborated with Jess Glynne on Rather Be.
They really settled into their performance when they sang their current track Symphony, a hit with the many younger fans in the audience.
They saved Rather Be until the very end, ensuring the night ended as it started.
A stellar weekend at Thetford Forest and we now wait with baited breath to see who will be taking to the stage when Forest Live returns in 2018.