Review: The Osmond Brothers, Ipswich Regent, March 21
On the 11th date of a tour stretching to 50 venues, Jay, Merrill and Jimmy rocked Ipswich with a re-born Osmonds supershow.
Donny and Maria may be doing different things at the moment but the trio of remaining Osmonds were in fine form.
They were clapped on to stage to the iconic theme of Crazy Horses and the large audience erupted, just as they did in the 1970s when The Osmonds phenomenon began.
One of the highlights was an early song, voices only, Boy from Arkansas.
The boys talked of their loving family, accompanied by photos through the decades, and showed their love and respect for their brothers who are not able to perform anymore.
You may also want to watch:
The Ipswich crowd loved their heroes who shook as many hands as they could.
After a lovely encore, Love Me For a Reason, it’s clear the magic of the Osmonds remains.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Celina wins it for Town and sends Portman Road wild
- 2 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Suffolk
- 3 How Suffolk are you? Take our quiz to find out
- 4 Andy's Angles: Six observations after Ipswich Town's 2-1 win over Fleetwood
- 5 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 2-1 Fleetwood win
- 6 Ipswich Town 2-1 Fleetwood Town: Celina's late, late winner seals it for Blues
- 7 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 8 'It's been difficult... I was just so happy' - Celina delighted to end long goal drought in style
- 9 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 10 'It wasn't good for all our hearts' - Roberts delight after Town comeback win