Red Lodge gets ready for Bank Holiday music festival
- Credit: Archant
The first-ever Red Lodge Rhythm and Brews Festival is to take place over the August Bank Holiday weekend.
It will feature 30 acts, including regional artistes Five Ska, Graham Buxton, Nik Lowe, Mary Yve B and The Memphis Underground.
The event, which is taking place on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, August 25, 26 and 27, will include a fly over by East Anglian Air Ambulance, fire breathing, stilt walkers, fire truck and fire fighters, face painting and bouncy castle.
It is taking place at the Red Lodge Steakhouse and Bar and Casey-Lee Yendle, who took over the premises a year ago said: “I’ve had excellent support from the local community and wanted to give something back. I decided it would be a great idea to put on a music festival and, at the same time, raise funds for East Anglian Air Ambulance and other local charities.”
Local musician Jacen Bruce is hosting the music and will be performing over the weekend.
He said: “I’m very excited about the acts that will be appearing. There’s a great line-up of bands, musicians and singer-songwriters, with styles ranging from ska, rock, country and blues to indie pop and rockabilly.”
Adult tickets are £10 per day or £15 for the complete three-day event, which also includes two pints of beer or soft drink. Under 12s tickets are £5 incudes 3 soft drinks.
- 1 The possible candidates as Ipswich Town search for new boss
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 4 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 5 Stuart Watson's verdict: Cook sacking shows Town owners mean business
- 6 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 7 'Would get Town promoted this season' - Ambrose reveals his choice for new boss
- 8 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
- 9 The early betting favourites to be the next Town boss
- 10 Approved town centre hotel will help meet need for tourist rooms
Full details and bookings can be made either online at https://www.jacenbruce.com/rhythm-and-brews-festival or at the Red Lodge Steakhouse and Bar who can be contacted on 01638 750531.