Sacked Sandeesh: ‘I don’t like to be managed’
THE latest fired Apprentice candidate Sandeesh Samra tonight confessed she is virtually unmanageable.
The recruitment consultant, from Nottinghm, was axed from the show by Lord Sugar after leading her team to defeat in their DVD entertainment task.
She was project manager of team Synergy, who lost the task to Apollo by just �40.
The 26-year-old said the show made her realise that she does not like being managed.
She added: “I did learn that I don’t really like to be micro-managed.
You may also want to watch:
“There are certain people that I still would work for, like Lord Sugar. I’d love to work for him because he’s that kind of black and white person that’s very good at what he does. I’d love to learn from him.
“But in terms of working for anybody else, it’s not really for me. Which is why I’ve set up my own company since coming out.”
- 1 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 2 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 3 The 72 postcode areas where Covid infection rates are rising
- 4 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-1 draw with Sheffield Wednesday
- 5 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 6 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 7 Blaze spreads from classic car to bungalow next door
- 8 'Poor' infection control at care home sees used Covid test swab left in pile of clean PPE
- 9 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 10 Church brings a new Hope to former Ipswich Odeon cinema
Often accused of not pulling her weight and reluctant to get involved in shouting matches, Samra said it was important to her not to compromise her integrity for the sake of going further in the show.
“I am happy that I’ve come away as somebody with honesty and integrity,” she explained.
“It’s better to be the way I was, than to be the highly-irritating, annoying person who gets on everyone’s nerves and everyone hates when they come out of the show.”