Saxmundham: Revealing exhibition puts form in frame
A CHEEKY art exhibition is raising a few eyebrows among Saxmundham gallery-goers.
The Nude (and other subjects) has been baring all at the town’s Old Print Works gallery at HG Crisp.
Rendham Art Group (RAG) is presenting the revealing exhibition until Tuesday.
The group, which meets every fortnight for life drawing sessions at Rendham village hall, is made up of both professional and amateur artists, including original members of the Suffolk Craft Society - skilled craftsmen and makers of musical instruments.
The group’s Adrienne Smiley said: “The life drawing sessions have been taking place for more than 40 years but it was only 10 years ago that they moved to Rendham village hall.
You may also want to watch:
“In recent years, it has gained momentum with new professional artists and the time has come for RAG to show itself in public.”
The exhibition is on display, with many pieces for sale, from 9am to 5pm today, and on Monday and Tuesday.
- 1 Matchday Recap: All-square as Town and U's share six goals
- 2 Town complete ninth signing as Edmundson joins from Scottish giants
- 3 Teenage girl allegedly raped on village recreation ground, court hears
- 4 Man dies after lorry crashes into trees
- 5 Colchester town centre streets closed following concern over child
- 6 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 7 Family creates 50 new jobs by reviving two Suffolk pubs
- 8 Suffolk postcode sees house prices rise by £100,000 in a year
- 9 Town complete Chaplin deal as Barnsley forward becomes signing No.10
- 10 Friends reunited, points to prove and more goals, please - Town face U's