See pictures of the Bury St Edmunds Fireworks Spectacular in Abbey Gardens
- Credit: Archant
Organisers of “west Suffolk’s premier fireworks display” have thanked those who helped make this year’s event “so amazing”.
Bury St Edmunds Round Table, which organises the annual Fireworks Spectacular in Abbey Gardens, said the money raised would be used to help local charities and causes “which will make a real difference”.
This year’s event, which was held on Saturday, also featured a funfair as well as food and drink.
Wet weather earlier in the day cleared up in time for the gates opening at 5.30pm
Posting on Facebook on Sunday afternoon, the Round Table said: “A huge thank you to all the people that made last night’s Fireworks Spectacular so amazing.
You may also want to watch:
“If you bought a ticket and joined us in the Abbey Gardens your ticket money will now be used to help local charities and causes which will make a real difference. We hope you enjoyed the night.”
Did you attend? What did you think of this year’s fireworks display? Comment below or email our newsroom with your views.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 3 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 4 'One of the favourites for the division' - Fleetwood boss Grayson on Town
- 5 'Unique' café with 250 plus board games to play will open soon
- 6 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 7 North Stander: Norwich will be back in Championship - can we join them?
- 8 Ambulance service apologises after woman left lying on Cornhill for 2 hours
- 9 Five floating restaurants to visit in Suffolk
- 10 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls