Share your book face pictures for Suffolk Libraries #bookfacefriday project
- Credit: Archant
Readers across Suffolk are being encouraged to take part in Book Face Friday as part of the Suffolk Libraries’ Our year of reading campaign.
The craze, which involves people posing for a photo with a book suitably arranged as to look like a continuation of their body, has taken social media by storm, and prompted the #bookfacefriday.
Now, Suffolk readers can join the fun, and backed by the East Anglian Daily Times and Ipswich Star, Suffolk Libraries is urging you to share your pictures.
Suffolk Libraries has encouraged people to their pictures as part of the Our year or reading campaign, which helps people get into reading for pleasure through creative opportunities.
Alison Wheeler, chief executive of Suffolk Libraries said: “There is a great deal of activity planned this year which will promote literacy in the county and provide social opportunities for people to come together and celebrate reading.
“Our campaign is also about celebrating the many other events and projects round the county.
“It doesn’t matter how much you read or what you read – we want people to get involved and share what they enjoy about reading and what it means to them.”
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 5 Ipswich Town set to announce caretaker manager
- 6 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 9 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 10 'Gutted to see the gaffer go' - Norwood on Cook sacking
The best entry will win a special prize, set to be announced over the coming weeks.
To share your pictures, tweet @SuffolkLibrary and @eadt24 using the #bookfacefridaysuffolk.
Alternatively, you can email entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.