Southwold: Latitude advance day tickets for Saturday sold out
- Credit: Archant
If you haven’t got your tickets for this year’s Latitude, be quick. All advance day tickets for Saturday have sold out.
Those fortunate enough to already have them will see headliners Kraftwerk-3D, plus hear music from the likes of Hot Chip, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Alt-J, Mark Lanegan Band and many more.
The good news is there are still limited weekend, Friday only and Sunday only tickets available for an unforgettable weekend of music, comedy, theatre, dance, film, fashion, food and more.
Bloc Party and Foals are set to headline tonight and Sunday respectively with special Sunday performances from Bobby Womack and British soloist classical trumpet player Alison Balsom with The English Concert among the highlights.
Running until Sunday at Henham Park, Southwold, Latitude has become the festival of choice for rare and exclusive appearances, bespoke performances and a constantly evolving, high calibre multi-arts programme.
You may also want to watch:
Winner of the best family festival of 2012 and recently named the first UK festival to become an Arts Award Supporter organisation, for full ticket details visit www.latitudefestival.co.uk.
For travel information, festival map and suggestions from stage programmers on what to see, see Friday’s paper. Visit our online entertainment pages for exclusive web content throughout the festival, see Saturday’s East Anglian Daily Times for a picture special and Monday’s EDT for a 12-page round-up.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 4 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 5 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 6 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 7 Andy Angles: Five observations following Town's clash with Crystal Palace
- 8 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat